Friday, March 7, 2008

flowergal36 PTI round 4 swap cards...


Here is our oldest DD helping me swap out the cards, they enjoy the fun as much as I do. I have strict orders on what cards they want to keep, this makes it easy for me to because I love them all and it is a hard decision. (OOPS, here is a sneak peak at the wall color in our kitchen. Still have to wait for the reveal......)


I am having a problem uploading to SCS this am and I have forgotten to place these wonderful cards in the PTI round 4 album. Since the swap has gone out I want people to see these great cards by Flowergal36.

Is the baby card cute or what? My oldest DD made sure we saved back one of them and since I was the hostess we now have 2 (Great perks to hosting a swap).

And the card stock she used on the flower pot card was just grand, so shimmery. She also did the inside of the card with a layered look and sentiment.

Both submissions were very nice, great job flowergal36!

No comments: