Monday, December 31, 2007

Working with Stems...


This is a card from Saturday that I had CASED from SCS gallery you can see it here done by Petal Pusher. For my colors I used Bravo Burgundy, Hunter and Bordering Blue. On the blue panel there is French Script done in white (hard to see on the photo). I loved the layout so much guess what I did a NOTEBOOK to go with it. Well actually I used different colors but here it is....


I took my notebook a tad farther by putting on some GG ribbon from SU and some brads from the Target Dollar Spot I also used my paper piercer to get more detail onto the panels. The colors for the notebook are Atrichoke, Burgundy and Bordering Blue.

Have a very Happy and Safe New Years Eve, be sure to get a ride and don't drink and drive.

3 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Ooooh I like the oval with the scallop. Might have to try that one.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome notebook! Love the card as well!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.