Tuesday, December 4, 2007

TLC145 Tile coasters...



I was excited to see the Technique Lovers Challenge yesterday on Splitcoaststampers was stamping on tile. I love to to these and I had some available from my trials of different ways to stamp them, different inks etc. I used the Snowflake Serenade set from Papertrey and Ultramarine Staz-on, I also put a thin layer of spray sealer over the top after it has set overnight. You can find the permanent links to the weekday challenges on Splitcoaststampers on the right hand side of my blog.
If you want to find previous pages on tile coasters please click on the tile link also located on the right hand side of my blog.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are very pretty!

Wanda said...

Wonderful job on the tiles Sara! They are SO pretty!