Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Merry Christmas...

I hope all of you enjoyed Christmas as much as My Family and I did, had some time to play and relax. It was peaceful here yesterday with the snow falling at a beautiful pace in the end we have received over four inches of new fluffy snow, I am sure the girls are going to make use of it today the little one wants a snowman bad. Even the kitty stayed by the window watching the flakes fall.

Today I am going to share with you My Sister and her family we were able to take the kids to a motel to swim on Sunday and Monday (everyone had a great time).

The photos below are of the bedroom we had stamped for my Nephew we went along the chair rail with a small car set from SU and the larger stamps were foam. We used primary colors and acrylic paint to do the job, is it not the cutest thing, the boys love it.





Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: