Friday, December 7, 2007

12 ornaments for Christmas Day 3...



Star-Burst treat cone

The Star-Burst top makes this cone a welcome retreat from original cone ornaments and I have to say our two year old loves the star shape, I think we could call it her favorite ornament this far. Mine is filled with paper shreds and wrapped Hershey nuggets that were stamped using Paper Trey Holiday Treat set, they also look cute filled with mini ball ornaments.

To make I printed out the pattern on white card stock and carefully cut and scored on the proper lines, next I stamped using Paper Trey Snowflake Serenade in Ballet Blue from Stampin' up. I cut out paper triangles in Ballet Blue and adhered them to the star points. Punched the two holes and threaded some narrow white organdy ribbon through and tied a knot in the top to make the hanger. Double sided DP also works well for this project.

I have yet to figure out how to upload a pdf but I will send you a scanned jpeg of the pattern I have used. You can email me at paschal.sara@gmail to get the pattern, please use Star-burst pattern in your subject line.

Coming for day 4, Stamped Ornament Pillow...

2 comments:

jodene said...

I love both yur ornaments. Great job!!

Wanda said...

Such a wonderful ornament Sara. SO unique!! TFS