Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stamping Sisters Friday




My Sister called me last week and we ended up stamping Friday away, that is always so much fun. Now that school is out my DD's were also in on the fun. We tried to show her the nugget box but for some reason this time when I downloaded the directions the measurements were not correct so I went back to the SCS forum and saved the correct version. We also made a few cards and some bookmarks. As usual she left some goodies for us, thank you Sis!
Again to make the bookmarks I die cut recycled cardboard with the Sizzix then we pulled colors from the organized scrap bin and this time we used double stick tape to apply the paper I have also ran the paper through the Xyron and both work well. The squares were altered and stacked then I used my E600 adhesive to attach the paper clip. ( My favorites of the day were the snowflakes, I feel a school giveaway coming on!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the paper clips. Will have to try it. Thanks for sharing!