Sunday, June 10, 2007

Reason to Smile




Well my special day has come and gone and I spent it playing with my new toys. My husband picked out this cardstock and card box for me, I love it the paper is textured and very heavy, NICE, it will be great for Card Keepers. I also had happy mail yesterday I entered and won some blog candy and the SU set Reason to Smile was part of the contest. I combined these two new toys and came up with some very cool cards and this is one of them. The butterfly was stamped in Ballet Blue and mounted with BB card stock, reson to smile was also stamped in BB on so saffron card stock, aside from the Blue strips the rest is card stock from the pad and a card from the box of cards. (This is another layout I am stuck on lately and I love it!)
No Rubicoil yet but I have been promised one, I will keep you informed.

No comments: