Saturday, June 16, 2007

SCS LSC120 Challenge




Yesterdays challenge on SCS was called Patriotic style. I had in my file from years past the top card God Bless America. It was made by cutting out triangles to be different sizes, this takes some practice but I love the visual effect. Then I used the star wheel with white ink to make the background. It has been so long since I made this card I can't even remember the one color of blue but I believe it to be Brocade Blue. Now for yesterdays challenge you were supposed to make a Patriotic style card but use a different style ie. Birthday, flowers anything but flags, fireworks etc. So I came up with this simply said stamped in blue colored with real red and sprinkled with glitter. I really like how this came out! I did not have a wheel I wanted to use with the card and no craft white pad so for the challenge I left the background plain if I had the ink I would have put the small flower out of the set in white.

No comments: