Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

I was in town on Thursday and I saw my Sister Cathy at my Dad's house she delivered my birthday gift WOW! A ton of scrapbook supplies from Creative Memories in my fave color GREEN and some beautiful shimmer card stock and a new scrapbook, this is heaven indeed. Thank you!
I also had my first board meeting for Sioux Falls Health Department and the Governing Board for the Community Health Clinic. I was appointed to a three year term and could not be more excited about it. (A chance to make health care better for my family and the community who wouldn't say yes!) A few months ago after I came back from a DR. appointment the phone was ringing it was the clinic and my Dr. wanted to know if I was interested in the position, how often does that happen?

No comments: