You are in the right place if you are coming over from the
QKR Stampede Blog.
My card today is my first post for them as part of
the Design Team.
Please visit QKR Stampede Blog
for more details.
I mentioned on the QKR Stampede blog that I had
something special to share with you.
Indeed, I do!
I have psd files for the flip flap fold
card you see above.
You will need Adobe Photoshop/PE
Digital Stamps from QKR Stampede
computer and printer
white card stock
Enjoy your freebies.
email me at Paschal.email@example.com with questions
Here is a photo of the card steps...
- Open your downloaded psd template in PS/PSE
- Fill your template with desired digital papers and your digital stamps from QKR Stampede
- Print your design onto white card stock (watch how your paper comes out of the printer because you are going to stick it back in and print on the opposite side as well)
- Score your card base regular A2 sized card so 4 1/4" by 5 1/2"
- Cut away your white area on one side (the flip side of the white are are where your digital stamps are printed)
- Fussy cut around your digital stamps
- Apply digital stamps to card base using dimensional foam
- Apply dew drops with tombow multi and let dry
Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!
another super cute project!! thanks for the freebie!
Super cute Sara!
Adorable! Love that little bear image.
What a great fold! TFS the instructions. The card is very sunshiney cute!
Post a Comment