Friday, July 13, 2012

Eureka Stamps/Project Life

Marion Softball 2012 
Product Life Page


Jessica's first season of softball has come to an end.
It was a winless season.  However, all of the kids and onlookers had
a wonderful time, you could not stifle the smiles or spirit;)
  When there was a hitting concern you would hear
a cheer bust out of the dugout!
Seriously, you can't beat the sportsmanship of these kiddos!
That is what I tried to portray on this PL page and Eureka Stamps
had just the digital stamps I needed.

I will show you each section close up below and list anything special about each one...
Above is Jessica wearing a HUGE smile the sentiment is in Lobster TTF
The game lasted as long as it took the lineup to bat twice, so this quote is perfect!
"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."  Vince Lombardi


Above photo Jessica is up to bat. 
She had an awesome season with her hits!
Again Lobster TTF

Above I used Eureka Stamps digi
So cute, these images really make the page, don't ya think!
Seriously, I dislike my handwriting!  However, I 
know the girls will love it when I am long gone.


Above I used these digi stamps from Eureka Stamps
Whoa!  Lots of good stuff used on this portion.
My favorite is the
"tis the season" sentiment alteration.
In PSE I used the eraser to remove the balloon portion of the baseball and fill
in the dip were it resided.  Ending up with a baseball image I could resize to the places I wanted
it to go on the page.
In this case it replaces the "o" in season also can be found on the softball girl.
I than used a baseball bat brush and replaced the exclamation point.
I have just turned a Christmas themed sentiment into a double duty threat.  I know!



Above I used the 
Notice the pink glove and M monogram, so adorable!
And above I used the
I colored the "fence like" card with Copics to match.

I am so very happy with the way this page turned out.

Incase you missed it here is the link to the card I made Jessica for the end of the season. 


Product list...
Project Life Clementine
PaperTrey Ink card stock Stampers Select White and Scarlet Jewel
Copic Marker R59
Label Maker
Photoshop Express
HP 7000 printer
corner rounder
dimensional foam
circle punch

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

4 comments:

Chris said...

what an awesome PL page!! love how you added the stamps!!

congrats to little j on her first season, so exciting!!

Amy said...

What a fun page! Little J looks so cute.

Jen said...

Love, love, love this layout with your little baseball star!

Banu said...

Sara, what a beautiful PL Layout. Loved it. :))) Loving the whole concept of adding digi stamps to the pl layout.