Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Triple Strand Bracelet with Matching Earrings


Okay, isn't this set a beauty?  I LOVE IT.  Was going to be a gift but I love it so much I have decided to gift it to  myself. 
Do you know what is so very special about this little gem?

The large beads are made from PAPER yes I used W R Memory Keepers Merry January 12 by 12 dp 
to make these beads.  They are strung on a wire with crystals.  The triple chain was a huge challenge I  sat it aside and walked away on a few occasions.  I loved it so much I kept going back and giving it another try.

Thanks to my Sister for a huge donation of beading supplies the girls and I have been stringing crazy the past few weeks.  We have some gifts ready for your stash as well;)


Here is a quick video on making paper beads.  I did the later technique and when finished I coated the paper beads with diamond Glaze and let dry.


If you live in my area R Scrapbook store does have this collection in stock;)


Happy Stamp Day.
May God Bless our Country and the World.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I'd have kept them for myself too! Thanks for posting another way to use up those scraps.

Chris said...

these are very pretty! you so deserve to keep them!

Angela said...

Wow, this rocks! Love the matching earrings...they must be nice and light.... I love beading too....

Jen said...

Wow...that is a beautiful set!