Monday, February 21, 2011

Staycation with Inspired Crafters

Ramada Sioux Falls SD AKA...Our other HOME, the PIRATE SHIP. Jessica loves this place. Okay, we all do. Before it changed to the Ramada it was the Holiday Inn. My Sister was working with banquets and when she needed help she would call me. Banquets okay. Working the Comedy club as a waitress not okay. Seriously, I was not enough of a consumer to do the proper job and I disliked it very much. It was fun in other ways that were not work related and way more fun today as the Ramada;)

Anywho, with the front moving in for the weekend we decided not to travel and just spent a couple days in Sioux Falls at OUR OTHER HOME.

This is the scrapbook sketch challenge over on Inspired Crafters. Click on it and come play along with us.


My take on the sketch. DH can't take a good photo to save his life he always has to be goofy when the camera comes out. Now he has taught the girls to do the same thing. ACK!! They do it just to make me squirm and I know it. I will be uploading the pics to facebook you can see the crazies up close. LOL!





Sorry the pics stink today. I am in "nerd" mode so Donna says. I have been tossing around a switch to Mac for a couple of months. I think I have finally decided to make the switch. I think? I might just keep Microsoft for Online Blog and creative work and transfer media files to the ipad and save some green in the process by not repurchasing or upgrading my major software and cameras. Photoshop alone would be killer.


Product list...
My Minds Eye DP
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cindy Loo
Cricut Every Day Paper Dolls
Bling
Dimensional dots
marvy scallop punch
computer and printer for journaling
SU boho flower punch
MS border punch

Have a Happy Stamp Day. God Bless.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your layouts are great! I enjoyed seeing the pics of you and Jesse on FB. Fun pictures!

Banu said...

This layout turned out awesome and perfect for those pictures. It was nice to see your pictures on FB as Jen said. Really cool :)