Monday, February 28, 2011

This and That

Be sure and check out the post below see if you are creating cards with a professional look.

There will be another chance to get your hands on some of my creations. The demand was so high on Sunday my stash was depleted. More card creations will be available Sunday March 6th During Fellowship Time. All sales support the Calvary HS Youth retreat.

Michael's 40% coupon for the week. Remember to sign up for their emails and get the coupon coming right to your inbox. They will soon be ceasing the newspaper coupon.

The new line from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose is just YUMMY! I would suggest you go out and purchase some paper treats. Poor Hattie did not make it through the weekend before being exhausted.


Circus Digital stamps from Sweet and Sassy Stamps.

Scrapbook Max has an adorable Cameo digital download. I love the rich colors and the elements in this kit. Days Gone By

Book I am reading Philip Yancey What Good is God?

Have a Happy Stamp Day. God Bless.

No comments: