Upcycle is the process of converting Useless or Waste products into craft.
For a very long time I have been hoarding all glass and soap, lotion pumps cute little containers I used to just peel off labels and make my own potions and lotions for gift giving. This year I took it one step further and enlisted my Hubby for craft detail having him drill center holes in lids.
What you will need...
Empty clean Glass Jar with Lid
Drill with a 5/8" metal bit
Lotion, soaps, sanitizer
How To UpCycle Glass containers to Dispensers...
1) Remove Stickers using Goo Gone (Some artwork and lids are just to good to remove your creations would look grand either way.)
2) Clean and Dry your container and lid.
3) Drill hole in lid center.
4) Attach your dispensing pump with E6000 adhesive, let dry.
5) Place a hand full of glass gems in your jar.
6) Place your jar filling (clear) products are best when using Glass Gems.
7) Screw on your jar lid.
8) Decorate the outside of dispenser.
Like one who takes away a garment on a cold day, or like vinegar poured on soda, is one who sings songs to a heavy heart.
Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!