Sunday, June 14, 2009

52 Weeks 52 Sketches week 23



I love this sketch and I brought out my PTI stash of DP I have been hoarding. I love this stuff and am so very sad that they are no longer making the 12 by 12 size. I love this thicker card stock for cricut 3d items and scrapbooking. PTI, if you read this please reconsider the 12 by 12 paper size. The pic is of little J on her Sears photo shoot, the resolution is low (they want you to purchase from them not print your own) but I still wanted to keep all of the pics they took. Last time I checked if you wanted the high resolution pics you had to pay over two hundred bucks for the CD. Well for Little J's book I think just a reminder of how cute she was at this age is fine in the lower resolution. I will link up a pic of the shot we chose for our pic wall.




Product list...
PTI DP
PTI stamp sets Anniversary Set 2008, Floral Frenzy
PTI card stock, ink and ribbon
Cricut
Cricut Walk in my Garden
Black Pen
Sewing Machine

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww! This is adorable! Love the sunshiney colors!

Wanda said...

I LOVE what you did with the layout. I need to get into scrapbooking! And soon!