Monday, June 22, 2009

100,000 Blog Hits winner



Yahoo, I have reached one of my blogging goals when the counter rolled over to 100,000 hits. Sherry, is the lucky winner you can find her blog here.

I will be back later on today with my SB page for the new Stamp and Scrap Saturday Challenge. Another slice of goodness I won the prize from them for the last SB challenge. YIPPEE! I was so excited to see the digital stamp set that Sweet and Sassy has come out with called Fluttering By The sentiment from this set Fearfully and Wonderfully made is one of my fave bible verses...

Psalms 139;13-14
For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Our neighbor came over the week after my serious backpain was divereted with a simple yawn and stretch. I told her how it happened and how I was feeling and this scripture is what she had to say to me. I will never forget her stopping by that day;)

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Song on Free Napster

Happy Stamp Day, I will catch you later again today!

No comments: