Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MY SCA3C15 challenge card...



Product list...
PTI Guidelines stamp Set
PTI Damask Designs stamp set
PTI Simply Stationary stamp set
PTI card stock, ink and ribbon
SU Ballet Blue card stock and ink
Head Pin
Beads
SU scallop border punch
hole punch

I had to sub in SU Ballet blue with my last PTI order I was sent the refills and not the ink pads UGH...frustrating.
Want to play along this week, link up your creation in the post below to be entered in to win a PTI RAK.

Happy Stamp Day!
Have to make a quick trip into SF this am, will post my challenge card when I return. Has been a long few days here with family and myself getting sick. Have a great day see you soon....

4 comments:

Chris said...

very nice! you can't even tell you had to sub in ballet blue!! i hope you all feel better real soon!! >"<

Amy said...

Very, very pretty! I like it with the ballet blue!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This color combo really challenged me for some reason...but I enjoyed playing.=) Hope you are feeling better!

Susan said...

Oh this is beautiful!!!