Monday, March 23, 2009

Perfect Match Monday's SCA3C17

Edited to place card photo...


Product list...
PTI Wishing you stamp set
PTI card stock, ink
I masked the little row of tulips to get some behind the other. Notice no bling or bumps on this card. I made up a bunch of these for the Nursing home, it is so much easier for them to mail if they can just use one stamp.


Happy Monday, here is the color challenge for the week, I will edit later this AM with my card.



Derby Lea you are the RAK winner for last week, please email me at Paschal.sara@gmail.com with your addy.



Happy Stamp Day!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Great card--I love those tulips and that color combo is so bright and cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Great job on masking.
I'll make note of your combo...not sure if I'll have time this week.

IamDerby said...

Hi there Sara! I played.
http://iamderby.blogspot.com/2009/03/saras-perfect-match-mondays_23.html

Chris said...

very pretty...i am loving the turlips too!!

Wanda said...

LOVE it, Love it Love it!!!

Sharon said...

I was able to play along this week!

Spring card

Dana Gustafson said...

HI Sara! Awaiting my box of paper from PTI so I'll catch you next week! thanks!