Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PTI round 2 2009 Recycle Card Swap

Cupojafa is hosting this round you can find it {Here}, she also has a wonderful blog that can be found {Here}



The idea behind the 3 R swap is to Recycle card scraps. They layout needed to remain the same in all cards but you could make changes in card stock, DP, Colors etc to make your six cards. You can see that I have used two DP's on my creations and switched up some card stock every piece of paper you see was a saved scrap (except for the card base) I also used up my end of ribbon spools and replacements are on the way. The cards are shown below...



Product list...
PTI It's a Celebration
PTI Card Stock, ink, ribbon and DP
Scallop Circle punch
SU Scallop border punch
Cuttle Bug Embossing folder Dots
stickles
dimensionals
Cricut for white circles 2 1/2" cut
Cricut George Cartridge for white circles

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Really cute, Sara, great job on the 3 R's.

Susan said...

Those are beautiful! See now, if I had your creativity I would have signed up for the Recycled part of the swap. But alas...

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the scallop edge around the pattern paper....and that is a set I don't have...lucky me I get one=)!

Chris said...

these are fabulous!! i want one!!!

Wanda said...

Such cute cards Sara!!!