Monday, March 16, 2009

SCA3C16 Perfect Match Monday



Needed some bright colors to inspire my MOJO this week. Have fun, link your creation back to this post for a chance at winning a PTI Perfect Match RAK. This is also going to be my swap card for this round in regular cards.



Product list...
PTI card stock, ink and ribbon
PTI Garden of Life stamp set
Sewing
Dimensional Dots
Bling
circle punches
Corner Rounder

Amy Smith you are the winner of last weeks Perfect Match RAK, happy mail will arrive soon. Thanks for playing.





Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! This card is full of cheer! Way to go with the stitcing!

Amy said...

Wow, thanks! Can't wait! I really like this week's color combo. This card is great--I see you pulled out the sewing machine. Nice job!

Gina Sisco said...

Wow Sara you are definately challenging me this week!!! I am having so much fun with these challenges, keep up the great work.

Chris said...

super cute card!! love the colors. >"<

Deanna said...

That was a tough one!
D