Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleeping Beauty...

Here is an awesome photo I snapped the other day of your little DD asleep in my recliner. I had just gotten up to do some chores and she rolled over in the seat and went right back to sleep. She is under the weather for the past couple of days and I have not had anytime to sit and create at my desk. I think the other two will be staying home from school again today as well so they can get better.




I have been playing around with the idea of getting Photo Shop Elements 6.0 for over a year now. I was checking it out again on the web and saw they had a free trial for 30 days so I snapped it up. Took over two hours to download so if you have the time I would say go for it (they also can send a trial version through the mail). You can check it out here...Adobe download

REMINDERS:
Today is the final day to leave a comment for some Hide and seek Valentine blog candy.
Today is the last day to link or email me your version of my card sketch "true friend".

Both winners will be posted here on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope your family all gets well fast and that you stay well. I miss your creations.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

Such a sweet photo Sara. You don't need to purchase the program. There is an open source one at http://www.gimp.org/ and it's free. It has all the bells and whistles the photo shop program has but it's an open source which means it's been written by a lot of computer programmers donating their time to provide the world with wonderful free software. Save your money for stamps!!!