Friday, February 1, 2008

My first Scrapbook layout....

This post is dedicated to my blogger friend Wanda, she inspires me everyday and helps me out with her wealth of knowledge. She said she wanted to see the photo of my Dad's 75th birthday scrapped so Wanda this one is for you...Thank you for all of your helpfull tips, kind comments and guidance. May your Father's memories live forever in your heart.

This is my first scrapbook layout and I am going to share it with you enjoy...



Here is the page that I have made using my very first scrapbook layout...

This birthday was a big party it was for our youngest DD's 1st birthday, and my Dad's 75th. We had the party early in October to include our other DD's parties before Dad went south for the winter. He has had a rough go this time around in Arizona and has been sick most of the time they have been gone. I think this will be his first year he will be glad to get back to South Dakota. Am I right Dad?

This is the last day for Sisterhood of Scrap Hide and seek candy, be sure you go check the quote of the day and see what is up on the site. Today they have a fun card sketch for you to try.
Happy Stamp Day!
Thanks for coming by!

No comments: