Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Round Up Freebies...


This was a card I made for the SC162 yesterday on Splitcoaststampers. You will notice something after you take a peak at the digital page below. Papers used are Ballet Blue and Real Red and the stamp set True Friends.



I made this layout for our DD's scrapbook after I found these free Bandana Alpha's at Free Digital Scrapbooking I had the bandana background paper and was so very excited to find the Alpha's. I am not sure about the Photo Shop Elements, the learning curve is not fast enough for me. I am more comfortable using my Nova Development Scrapbook program. I figure the cost for photoshop elements would also be high because I would have to purchase the additional books for "Dummies", LOL!

Okay did you notice? Yep Partner that is correct the DP used on the card was printed out from my digital background paper. You can find the paper here
www.imaginationproject.com This file will cost .60 to download.
Have a Happy Stamp Day!
Thanks for checking in.
Sara

1 comment:

Wanda said...

GREAT Sketch Challenge card Sara and I just LOVE that background paper!!! It's just stunning.