Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mystery Solved...

**Blogger has issues, I have pasted the link in for you to Sisterhood of Scrap or you can take the link in the right hand side of my blog page.**




Mystery Package (Previous Post Photo)
DCWV textured 12 by 12 Paper
SU Brown GG ribbon
Chipboard Letters
SU oval punch
Gold gel pen
Circle and square punches
computer generated journaling


Here is the layout I went with using my Mystery Package from Sisterhood of Scrap (http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com/), I actually used the Saturday layout as well. The page is of our little DD at 6mo's en"JOY"ing my Massage chair. It would relax her when she was smaller and she loves to sit in it still today, it continues to be one of her fave nap spots. Somehow when you are a Mom nothing is really "YOURS", everyone takes a turn in "MY CHAIR"! Because of my back my DH got this awesome recliner for me for Christmas, about 5 years ago now I guess, has a massager built in and it gets a workout daily!

There is one Mystery envie left, anyone...anyone? Read the previous Mystery Post to find out how to get one.

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

yvonne said...

what a gorgeous LO - great colours