Thursday, August 2, 2007

SC133-Snowflakes

I was inspired by my Sisters creation yesterday and the SC that I missed while I was on our trip. This is what I came up with...



I embossed a piece of brocade blue then used the tag punch on the corners then I brushed white over the snowflakes. Next I cut strips of white and bordering blue, I also ran two pieces of this through the embossing folder. The sentiment is from Penny Black and is stamped in Brocade. Punch out three word windows in brocade and attach to the cut pieces with a brad. Then all the strips were placed on the card and snowflake brads attached, I placed some bling in the center of each flake and in the corners of the card. Took some time but I love the look.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Very pretty Sara!!! You know I LOVE snowflakes and snowmen!!! TFS