Monday, August 13, 2007

Artfully Asian Blocked Card




Love, love, love this card layout. Turns out my last round Secret Little Sis was helpful in creating this layout here is a link back to her card. And thank you again for making "pool boy" sound so hilarious to me. It was a Sketch Challenge 99 on SCS you can take this link and check out how it is done and see other cards with the same layout. I used black, rose red and very vanilla card stock. To color the flowers I used the blender pen and chalk (I am getting to like coloring images, still need more practice.) Thanks to my Sister for lending me some Aqua painters and a blender pen and thanks to Barb for loaning me the Artfully Asian set, ( I had tons of fun with it). This card was actually made on our last Sister Stamp day was a lot of fun. You can tell by my distressed Card Stock, glad I have that problem worked out

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I just LOVE this layout!!

Rochelle W said...

It is a great layout. Very cute card too. You commented on my blog on the bling bling bella card. I found the bling in the $1.99 bins at Archivers.