Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday Fluffles

This is my first Fluffle card -EVER- and I love it. It was even easy to color for someone like me! My Sister gave me some magazines over the weekend and on the cover of one of them I saw this color combo and just fell in love with it, had to use it right away. (Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Green Galore. I used the blender pen and the ink pads to color, this works well for me much better than the Aqua painter. Poor fluffle could use some help, I am going to have to fix his belly but the rest of the coloring I think looks pretty good.

3 comments:

kathy said...

Cute card. I like the colors you used.

Cheryl said...

Very cute Sara. I have never seen a fluffles in person. You did good. Love the colors.
Cheryl Sims

Rochelle W said...

I love it.