Friday, August 24, 2007

A major CASE...

I just can't get enough of this stamp, I love it. (I think it is because I am learning to color it well, have to start small.) But I saw this card on SCS and just had to case it (you can find it here) I used Pretty in Pink with white ribbon on this card. Also the background is a way retired stamp from SU but I still love it!
I loved this little gem so much it was sent to a stamping friend on the opposite end of the state, wink - wink.



And the ball kept rolling...I had these images from WRAK group of Paper Trey Little Lady that I just had to use you can order the Little Lady and others by visiting Paper Trey Inc. on the web. The ink used on the flower has some shimmer to it and I also used a pop dot to make the flower come off the paper, it looks so wonderful IRL, thank you Kathyf008 for the images.
I have made my first purchase of Acrylic stamps from Paper Trey and hopefully it will arrive soon you can find the set I ordered by following this link Spooky Sweets The best part is that one of the stamps in the set is made just for Avery Address labels, look out nugget boxes here I come!! If only I had the funds I would purchase every set she has designed, I love them all..a girl can dream can't she!


Remember to comment on fluffles blog candy, I will be drawing on Sunday.
Thank you for checking in.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

You did a good job with the CASE, they're fabulous!