Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A smimple card

I was caught cleaning up my stamp area again and I found some things I have never used or had not used in a long time and I thought they looked lonely. This is what I came up with..
I took white C.C. and embossed it with Divine swirls, then I cut a strip of blue from SS and mounted some self adhesive bling stars on the strip. Next I found this saying from the Quick and Cute SU set and stamped it in Brilliant blue and mounted it on a scallop blue square. Simple card yet elegant it is going to be sent to a returning SD hero, Corey Briest! He was badly injured in the Iraq war and is just now returning to SD and his family after recovering in California for over a year. So a great big WELCOME HOME to Corey and a Huge THANK YOU to all of our service men fighting for our freedoms.

1 comment:

Stampernmore said...

love the embossing and the stars. This card looks so pretty!