Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fun with Bella


I made a wish for some Bella images and I have been getting some in the mail. This is one I love and have had a ton of fun playing with. I do not do much coloring when I stamp and at first had a really tough time with the bella's then I received this one, very simple to color and I like the fact she was shopping, cute! For her background I punched out to Giga scallop squares to make a rectangle with the darker paper or patterned paper you don't see the line if you use lighter paper you can cover the line up with ribbon. The Dec paper is from Hobby Lobby along with the flower brads. I used lovely lilac for the card and the stamping of the sentiment. I made 4 of each of these colors for a cool set: lovely lilac, pink passion, green galore and tempting turquoise.

No comments: