Sunday, July 8, 2007

More info on Paper Trey Inc. Card Swap BUMPED TO THE TOP FOR A REPOST

Here is more info on my first swap, if you wish to join please email me so I can get you signed up. Thank you for playing....


Name of Swap: Paper Trey Inc. Card Swap
(You can see the stamps to use by following the above link)


Description: Any occasion, any color combination, any technique you wish to use. Please make full cards. Please use at least 2 layers of paper and at least 1 embellishment. You can stamp the inside of the card if you wish or you can just leave it blank, it's up to you.

Quantity: 5+1 You can sign up for more than one spot, just please make 2 different sets of cards. I will be swapping 5 different cards, you will not get one of yours back so make sure to make an extra for yourself. The plus 1 is for the hostess. You will send in 6 cards and get 5 different ones back.Vendor

Products: Please use only Paper Trey Inc. Stamps

Deadlines: Due in my hands by August 23. You can sign up as many times as you would like. If you sign up and find out that you can't make the deadline please let me know ASAP so I can fill your spot. I will mail out by Sept 1.

Questions: Leave a comment on this post or email me at paschal.sara@gmail.com

Mailing Instructions: Packaging: Place your swap cards in a zip lock bag to waterproof and protect your work. Write your real name, SCS name and the swap name on a piece of paper and put it in the bag for identification.

Swap Return: Place bag inside a self addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. Please Remember no metered strips...they are only good for the day you purchase them, please use stamps on your return envelope! Please include 2 extra stamps in your bag to cover any extra postage, they will be returned to you if I don't use them. Place your SASE inside your mailing envelope and address it to:

Sara Paschal
151 North Street East
Monroe, SD 57047

I will add more spots as needed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your blog and content are too interesting . I have also blog and website . I have newly designed a website so that please check and comment me . My new website is :

www.glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your sweet comment and suggestion .

Paula said...

I believe I would like to play in this swap.