Tuesday, July 31, 2007

blog candy winner

I drew the winner yesterday afternoon when I logged on my counter was at 3032 hits, WOW! I am glad you enjoyed the tutorial with the 2 pocket folder, they are fun to make and great little organizers I love all of your ideas for them.
And the winner is....

True Random Number ServiceRandom Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2007-07-30 22:58:37 IST


The winner is #3 bonniski, please email me your mailing address. Thank you!

bonniski said...
Hi Sara. Barb was trying to explain to me last night how to do this. I followed until it got to the vee cut-out. Your tutorial makes it much easier to understand. I'm thinking I should make one for the cards my sister Barb is supposed to be sending me once a week! (Hope Barb reads this) This looks like a fun project. Bonnie

July 27, 2007 1:28 PM

No comments: