Friday, October 12, 2012

QKR Stampede Pumpkins Galore

Hello and welcome to my blog.  
Today brings a new challenge over at
So head on over and play we would
love to have you join us;)
Here is my contribution...

I used a digi image called
I colored the stamp in Photoshop, printed it off and hand cut a shape card.
This is so darn CUTE, I really enjoyed coloring this image and
it is a fantastic shape card, don't you think?

As always with my shape cards I score the back layer 1/4" from the top
that is were I affix the adhesive.


Remember QKR Stampede is your home
for Rubber and Digital images,
the best of both creative worlds in one stop shopping.
The images are somewhat cute and somewhat quirky and
you are sure to fall in love with them all.
We would love for you to sign up for our newsletter
while you are visiting.

LIKE us today to keep up on all the latest fun happenings.



1 comment:

Chris said...

i love this shaped card, so very cute!