Friday, June 1, 2012

Shipping OUT!

Sorting, cleaning and finally SHIPPING;)
YES!!
I have my largest box ever shipping out to Operation Write Home.
I have been sorting, cleaning and de cluttering my creative space.  
This time a tad more involved than previous attempts.
DH says he was getting pushed out of the area?  He is right, my stuff was growing out of control.
When it came time to work on submission projects I had all the older toys staring me down and I felt stuck.


Here is the front of one style any hero card using my green camo digital paper...
(I will upload my files to share in a follow up post)


Here is the stack the girls and I worked on so we could fill up the box;)

I flipped a creation inside out so you could see how we did the any hero coloring page provided by
OWH.  We than attached them to a card base as seen above...

Here is another style just using the star and no bg paper...

Many of you that have read my blog for awhile know of my DH's medical issues.
His trip to the VA on Thursday was less than stellar.
Please keep him in your prayers that he can regain control and become healthier.

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless America and our Heroes.



4 comments:

Banu said...

Sara, thinking of you and praying for your DH. I hope things get better soon. You are amazing for doing all these cards for OWH. Thanks.

Chris said...

sending some healing thoughts to jess!! hope things improve soon! and your card box is fucking awesome!! OMG they are so lucky to have you to make them cards! love all the cards you have made for them! you rock!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards for the troops and nice array of ones as well. I tend to send mine in smaller increments. I don't have a regular crafting area so I have to do things that way. Have a good day now.

Jen said...

Praying for Jess!

Awesome job with the OWH cards!!!!