Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nerdy by Nature


I have an another digital card for you today.
This one used the free digital kit
Nerdy by Nature.
(links below)
This little bookworm and the papers in the kit stole my heart.
And yes, I am nerdy by nature!  And I am blonde, try explaining that one.
Not many people take my brains seriously
 and I find my self playing the dumb blonde roll more often than not.  
It is just easier!
Anywho, meet my little bookworm...


I did something extra to this card.  I have shared my little trick before
however, it is worth doing so again.
I took my pattern marking wheel and  my scor-pal and perforated
the top fold on the inside of the flap.
Thus making the top flap of the card removable to be used
as a bookmark.

I know!

from
everyday mom ideas
Go get this one you are sure to love it!

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

3 comments:

Chris said...

wicked cute card!!

Jen said...

Very cute!

Julia said...

So fun. Thanks for sending me a link!