Monday, January 16, 2012

Recovered


I need to get my card making mojo going running and there is no better way than a great sketch challenge!

I loved the sketch from OWH this week and I played along...






I did not like any type of design with an embellishment over the top so I just went with this.  
I need to go back and trim my chairs you would think I had little J cutting for me;)

Product list...
On My Couch Additions from PTI
Terracotta Tile and Orange Zest cardstock from PTI
Palette Noir Ink
DP Stella and Rose Mabel by My Minds Eye
SU oval punch and scallop border punch

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous! You've used one of my favorite sets, and I love the yellow/orange color combo as well. So bright and fun!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is sooo adorable! Great paper selection on the chairs.

Linda said...

Sweet card. Love the dp! I have been wanting to make a chair card. TFS!!!

Dixie Cochran said...

I love those chairs! Your designer paper choices are terrific!

Paula S. said...

What a great image and sentiment combo! This card is really fun. Nice work with this week's OWH sketch challenge.

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team
operationwritehome.org

Cindy O said...

Beautiful rich colors and patterns. What fun to use chairs instead of squares!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This card is so cute and creative. You have invited me into your living room. Love the colors and images. Lovely

Jen said...

Fantastic job with the sketch! Love the colors, love this set!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

I love your take on this challenge and the colors are gorgeous. Adore those chairs... they make me want to sit down, snuggle in, and have a cup-a!!

Chris said...

love this!! your colors are fabulous!!

Julie said...

Really cute, Sara! Love those chairs. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!