Friday, January 20, 2012

Show Me Some Love

So sad, so very sad!
While doing my New Year's cleaning
I came upon this SAB 2005 SU set. 
 I had not even taken the time to assemble it!
It is not one of my favorites matter of fact I kinda hate it 
so that is probably why it was hiding.
I need to show it some inky love and make myself
 feel better that I used it.  

Yeah, that did not work there is to many new things coming out from CHA that I LOVE!!!!

This card took me forever to complete needless to say it is not a favorite
and I was so close to placing it into the 
Da Vinci files.
(Leonardo was famous for being a procrastinator and
he died with many unfinished creations.)

Leonardo Da Vinci Quote...


Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless!

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL...don't we all have those SAB sets that never see light. Your card is so full of color...it makes me wish it was spring...unfortunately winter just hit here!