Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank You

I want to take time right now while my Home is quiet to kindly say THANK YOU to all of my Blog readers and followers.  The past two years have been plain crazy around here and I have not been doing a great job of posting.

Donna has healed so wonderfully and has matured to a wonderful Woman.  I am so very proud of our Daughter.

My wonderful husband was hospitalized  very close to death this past spring.  He is learning a bit faster now that he has to overcome his extremely bad eating habits and he can no longer stick to his southern ways.  He was accepted to the VA for health insurance.  Such a burden lifted when that day arrived.

I on the other hand was caught off gauard when my knee dislocated.  I had no idea the damage that had been done and the long road of recovery.  I will have to travel 6 months on this path.  So I am sure my blogging start to January is not going to be a record breaker however, I am starting to wind downhill now;)

These happenings, as big of struggle they were to overcome the GRACE and learning that come from them are truly AMAZING.

So THANK YOU.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.  May God Bless you and your family in the New Year.  May God bring peace, calm and health to my Family in the coming year.

I am leaving some links to BW subway art I have printed off to beautify our home for CHRISTmas.  I have to wait to take a pic there is so many shadows in the photo it is hard to see it as glorious as it is IRL.





Thank you to the wonderful bloggers above who have graciously shared their files free of charge!!!!

All and more can be found in my CHRISTmas Idea Board on 

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless.




1 comment:

Chris said...

you are most welcome, friend!