Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Marshmallow Guns for the Nephews

Handmade gifts for my Nephews this CHRISTmas, Marshmallow Shooters from 1/2" PVC.
WARNING** these are super fun one won't be enough;)


**Make sure you use a spray paint made just for plastic or purchase a plastic primer.**

Here is the gift set complete with ammo and safety glasses.
Every Year they also get an ornament from me you can see the beaded wire star on the bottom right.
It is so cute when you walk into their bedrooms they each have a small CHRISTmas tree decorated and lit, so darn cute!  Night light and the beauty of CHRISTmas all in one.

Here is the link for directions Mom's Crafty Space

These are really fast and easy not to mention they won't break your bank account!

If you are looking for my seasonal 25 days of CHRISTmas please go to facebook
 I have posted 13 days so far there.

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute and fun! I know they will love them--they're very popular with Boy Scouts as well.

Chris said...

these are wicked cute i wish my boys were younger!! great gift idea!