Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Button Harvest

I created this in the hospital and gave it to one of the best nurses Donna has had caring for her. (You can click the pic to enlarge)



List of supplies...
Floral Cone
Beading Wire
Beads
Buttons
Jewelry Pliers
A nice fall plate for the cone to sit on
Fall Pics I used two of them for my Creation
Candy Corn was just extra you can leave that off if you wish

Okay, so you start by stacking buttons and beads then twist the wire to the back this becomes your anchor for the foam. Keep making these pieces til your is full of layered buttons leaves. When you get to the top of the cone place the fall picks on the top and arrange them just a bit. I had found a fallish glass plate at mikes that I sat my creation on OHHHHH it was really pretty. I finished it off by placing it on a small foam plate and some yummy candy corn.

Have a Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! I know her nurse will love it...it's so nice you take the time to show them how much they are appreciated.

Jen said...

This is so fun and funky! I love the use of all those buttons! And who doesn't like candy corn...yum!

Chris said...

this is awesome!! what a great gift!

Banu said...

WOW Sara...this is just amazing. What a cool gift.

Wanda said...

Just TOO cute Sara!