Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Bird

Here is another card I had made up sometime ago, photographed and have since put on the back burner. Totally one of my faves of late I love the color combo, crocheted ribbon and image. This past summer my long time Stampin' Up Demo had her yearly garage sale and I was able to pick up a couple older sets I had my eye on. The best part is your total in the garage sale went toward a new catalog purchase so in the end you had the old stamps and supplies along with the new for one price. How cool is that?



Product list...
everything Stampin' Up except for CosmoCricket DP, and PTI buttons and twine.

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sara this is gorgeous! I love the colors, the buttons and labels, and the crochet trim. Truly lovely.

Banu said...

Lovely Card Sara..Beautiful colors.

Chris said...

very pretty card! love the image with this CC!

Jen said...

It is even more beautiful IRL! Thank you for the lovely card!