Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ticket to a Happy Birthday



This is the first creation I have made in WEEKS and I had a great time with some new goodies. I bit the bullet and went back to SU classic ink, I am so very upset that PTI scrapped their hybrid ink and I lost a HUGE investment with all the full ink pads and matching card stock and DP (How can you have a perfect match with no ink? IMPOSSIBLE my friends).

Product list...
PTI Just the Ticket and Everyday Classics stamp sets, buttons, bling, ticket die
Stampin' Up top note die, embossing plate, In color ink and card stock and DP, Crochet Ribbon
Marvy scallop circle punch

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Just lovely! I also like the new look of your blog!

Wanda said...

Wonderful card. I LOVE the tickets. I may have to look into buying that stamp! TFS

Chris said...

love your lo, the top note under the circle is great!! cute card!

Jen said...

I love cupcakes! mmm! Your card is very cute! Love the tickets added as a boarder.