Sunday, May 23, 2010

There is a Season...Welcome Change

To Every Thing There is a Season
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.


For our home it is a time for some welcome changes DH and the girls have been working on a nice flower garden for our front yard. I so can't wait for it to be done and get out there with a great book. (Oops, forgot need patience!)

D and DH Working on the front yard...


D has been working on her bedroom it is now lime green and purple (at first I was hesitant but thought I would make a concession with the color but I was firm on no funny splashes or hand prints. I so can't believe how fast she is growing up wanting to be so independent.

Here is D with a new haircut and threads...


Here is D's paint job, took most of the AM and two friends to get it done...


Here you see Little J and L in dresses created by L. She was really into sewing the last semester of school so we purchased some easy sew materials at walmart that called for one seam and a hem. I am proud of her she did a wonderful job, so proud in fact that when I need some stitching done on my card creations I am happy to have her complete the task.


So with that on Monday I am set to return to regular scheduled blog posts and keep an eye open for some YUMMY candy. See you then, God Bless!

3 comments:

Amy said...

All these pix are great! I LOVE the lime green--I am always so afraid to try such bright colors on my walls--I just need to get over it. And those dresses are so cute--I should make some for Ems.

Jen said...

OH my Sara all three girls are grown so fast! I can't believe how big Little J looks!!! Where does the time go. I'm totally with you on the patience thing...I so need help from above on that one!

Chris said...

i am so glad you are back!

great pics of the girls, they are all so beautiful, you are truly blessed!

love donna's room, looks like quinn's!