Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stamping Sisters Prayer challenge

Stamping Sisters In Christ Prayer Challenge find more here at this link. Here is the challenge...
Ceal's challenge is to make a card to let someone know you are praying for them, using images of people (men, women and/or children...angels are okay, too!).

So I used some Lilly Images from my friend Amy and made her an angel. It is so out of the box for me to use cute images such as this, I can't remember how many times I tore the card apart to get it semi wonderful in my mind but here it is...



Product list...
Lilly Image
Alpha Stamps
Colored pencils
MM Chloe's Closet DP and Pin
Scallop Oval punch
Dimensionals
PTI Assorted Buttons
stickles diamond

10 comments:

Sandy O said...

What a cute card. I tend toward more realistic images also, but love the cute ones when I see others use them.

How creative to make the image an angel! So glad I popped by :o)

Joey said...

Hi Sara,

beautiful card, the image is super sweet.

Joey.x

Amy said...

Oh, this turned out really cool! So glad you were able to use those images.

Chris said...

this is adorable! love the images with the sentiment!

Banu said...

Sara, this turned out really neat. Loved it. I know what you mean by cute images, but now a days I am liking them a lot...:D

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC this week.

theneon said...

This is such a beautiful card and will give someone a great deal of comfort.

Kristine said...

Awww, Lily is so cute. Thanks somuch for playing along in our challenge last week at SSCC! Hope you have a very Merry CHristmas! :)

Candace said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! :)

Susan said...

Very pretty card! It would uplift anyone's spirits!