Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cricut Winter Woodland 3D Church

YIKES, I have had on my list to give these 3D houses on the Winter Woodland Cartridge a try. On Sunday I sat down to create the Church, HOLY HELP ME HANNAH I had a heck of a time. I was on the Cricut Message boards, I was on YouTube trying to figure out the Church. It ended up a bit of a mess and I could not figure out the open doors (wow talk about life imitating art KWIM)? So below you see my not so Masterful Masterpiece I have yet to retry when I get up the nerve again I will show you the second attempt.




I cut my Church on my Expression using the fit to page feature so the largest it cuts on a 12 by 12 mat would be 4 1/4". When you cut the layers for the church to fit you need to make sure the fit to page and real dial size buttons are off and you have your size dial set to 4 1/4"

Here are some helpful youtube links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxj6E8wqhZk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnXs_oCIxF4

Product list...
Cricut Expression
12 by 12 mat
Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge
Card stock
Redliner tape
stickles
cross bead
head pin

3 comments:

Amy said...

I just got this cartridge, haven't played with it yet. Your church and tree look great! Thanks for the helpful links.

Chris said...

your church looks so darn cute...but i think i will pass on making these...>"< lol

Jen said...

I do KWYM...Way to keep trying...I would have given up...lol. Personally I think your project looks wonderful!