Monday, November 3, 2008

SCA3C10

I have a beautiful color combo for you today hope you can play along, remember to use keyword SCA3C10 when uploading to a gallery.






Product list...
PTI card stock, ink and ribbon
PTI Merry and Bright and Merry and Bright Additions stamp sets
PTI polka dot parade DP
Scallop oval punch
Cricut for white oval
bling
white paint pen

If anyone would like to host my color combo widget on there blog please leave a comment. I will send out a RAK to those that post my widget with my blog link. Thank you so much for your continued support of Sara's Creative Adventures.
(You can see this widget in my blog bar near the top.)

Have a Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty combo. Love it.
Cheryl

Chris said...

super cute card, love the colors combo!!! hope you are having a fun, fun visit!!! >"<

Anonymous said...

This was hard! I love the purples and green, but the yellow was difficult for me to work in. This is what I came up with.
http://kellyspages.typepad.com/papercrafting/2008/11/new-card.html#trackback