Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog Changes

Just letting you know I am working on my blog tonight and if it acting up while you visit I apologize. Hopefully you will find the new look inspiring and festive. I have also added a playlist of some favorite Christmas music of mine. It is not on Auto Play and if you wish to listen you must click the play arrow, to hear a certain song on the list you must click on pop out player. This will open the player in a new window and you can start on the song of your choice then minimize the player to hear my playlist as you browse other sites. The best part is if you don't like Christmas music or music at all when using the net you don't have to turn it on.

I love holiday music, how about you? What is your Favorite CHRISTmas song and or artist? I so love Josh Groban and since I am picking a favorite it is Believe. I think we have seen the movie Polar Express a Bazillion Times.

My favorite Holiday movie is....
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

I resume posting on Monday AM :)

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looking good so far! I just put together a Christmas song playlist too...=)!

Wanda said...

Fabulous changes Sara. I LOVE Christmas music and I do thank you for making the music an option. Sometimes I forget where the sound level is on my computer and I open a blog with music and I wake DH. NOT a good thing. Keep up the good work!