Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag U R it....



For the new PTI release this past month Nichole had on her blog a tag tin using the new PTI Tag stamp set. If you take the posted link above you will find the download for the dividing insert. I then just used the supplies I had on hand to make up a tag tin of my own using up some stamp sets and supplies that I have abandoned lately.

Supply list...
Hinge top clear tin PTI
PTI ribbon, Pure Poppy Card stock and ink
SU Scallop Circle punch
SU Wasabi Ink and ribbon
SU Tags and More stamp set
SU so many scallops stamp set
clothes pin
redliner tape

Have a happy stamp day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to use the clothes pin! I have abandoned some supplies lately as well. I'm feeling another 30,60 or 90 day challenge coming on...=)

Wanda said...

I just LOVE it Sara!!!