Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Papertrey Ink card sketch CMWC26




I do love this sketch, it was supposed to be used on a square card. However, I do not make this type of card because of the extra postage required to mail them and the different envies I would need to purchase so I adopted it to fit a regular A2 size card base.

Product list...
PTI Plum Pudidng card stock, ink and ribbon
SU old olive card stock and ink
PTI Women of Life stamp set
cricut for ovals and flower
Liquid lacquer for flower centers
SU pretties kit

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty Sara. I have missed all your posts as I had no internet where I was, so I am happy to be back and seeing your beautiful creations.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

What a sweet card Sara. I've been out of touch blog hopping lately and I need to catch up on what everyone is doing. Being gone for a few days one can lose touch fast.